3/30/2016 Thanks to automation solutions, the staff at the Danish hospital, Vejle Sygehus, are now dedicating 75% of their time to the patient. Just 30 years ago, it was the other way arround, and they spent only 25% of the time with the patients.
2/11/2016 Tempus600 Attends Upcoming German Congress of Laboratory Medicine (DGKL) from 28 to 30 September 2016 Mannheim
1/25/2016 This video show how robots handle blood samples quickly and safely so that patients are not kept waiting on critical results.
1/22/2016 We are proud to say that our very first Tempus600 system is now live in China.
1/11/2016 Tempus600 will be present at the 35th Nordic Congress in Clinical Biochemistry 2016.
10/20/2015 On October 19th 2015 , Somdejprapinklao hospital had a grand opening of their new Tempus600 system which sends specimen tubes from ER to Laboratory ( 2nd floor far building) distance about 350M. The director of the hospital was there to present the new investment at to cut the ribbon.
10/15/2015 Tempus600 was present at the Asia Pacific Federation for Clinical Biochemistry and Laboratory Medicine - Beckman Coulter Scientific Symposium the 14th October 2015 at Rama Garden Hotel, Bangkok Thailand.