The Tempus600® Necto is an automated solution for high throughput sample receipt, accessioning and transportation over long distances.
Samples are sorted by means of barcodes, dimensions, tube recognition or as a combination.
Necto streamlines the entire registering and sorting process, allowing samples to be transferred to up to six different locations – two local bins and four distant destinations. The Tempus600 sending module can be connected directly to bulk loaders or laboratory automation systems.
One, two or three extra sending modules can be purchased for the Necto system.
- Ideal in combination with any analytical platform
- No pre-sorting or handling of sample tubes required
- Safe, rapid and continuous operation without error
- Automated sample accessioning
- Samples can be transferred to up to six different destinations - two local bins and four distant destinations
- Processes a range of materials such as serum, plasma, whole blood, urine etc.
- Sample sorting by means of barcodes, dimensions or as a combination
- Cap colour and tube geometry identification via camera
- Intelligent sample routing into waiting loop if test order is missing
- Compatible with all sample tubes of following dimensions:
- Length 80-110 mm, diameter 12-18 mm (including cap)
- Capacity of bulk compartment approximately 600 tubes
- Throughput of up to 1200 tubes/hour
- The cabinet dimensions are approximately (HxWxD) 160x220x76 cm.